Media reports are not accurate. Mike has not yet decided on surgery. He has not received an official diagnosis of a brain AVR and is continuing to be evaluated by multiple doctors. Once we know the course of treatment and timetable for recovery, Mike and his wife Bianca will decide how to proceed. E-Commerce Design
Mike Patterson’s Agent Issues Statement Regarding Condition
- 2012 MLB Draft: Ethan Chapman
- NFL Clients Josh Portis and Thomas Clayton Score TD’s in Seattle Debut
- Clients Kevin Burnett and Jordan Babineaux Have Pro Bowl Caliber Defensive Efforts in Week 9
- JR’s Radio Show: Inside Pro Football – Listen LIVE – Special Guest LeRon McCoy!
- NFL: Greg Camarillo Agrees to Terms with the New Orleans Saints
Leave a Reply
JR Rickert is one of the most successful agents in the country today. JR represents over 100 professional athletes, entertainers, personalities, and performers and has negotiated over $300 Million in Professional Contracts. JR and his partner Peter Schaffer have had 65 clients drafted from 2007-2014 in the NFL, MLB, and NBA drafts.
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society